Reface Instead of Replace
If you’re looking to update your kitchen without breaking the bank, cabinet refacing may be exactly what you are looking for. With this option, you keep the size and layout of your existing kitchen cabinets, but transform their appearance. If your existing kitchen cabinets are solidly made, there’s really no reason to go through the expense and mess of getting all new kitchen cabinets when cabinet refacing can get you the look you want for a fraction of the cost. Floor to Ceiling can also do cabinet refacing in your bathroom, office, study or any other room that may need a transformation.
Refacing cabinets involves bonding a thin veneer or laminate to the existing cabinet frames and visible cabinet sides. The color of this veneer will match the new cabinet doors you have chosen. Refacing cabinets actually strengthens them, so that’s an added bonus!
What Does Cabinet Refacing Include?
- Your choice of hundreds of possible cabinet door and veneer combinations of colors and styles
- All new cabinet doors and drawer fronts to match your newly refaced cabinets.
- New hardware and hinges to match your cabinet refacing style
Benefits of Refacing Cabinets
- Save up to half the cost of new cabinets while getting the look you want
- The process usually takes 3-5 days
- Eco-Friendly Option-prevents accumulation of waste
You can also add new cabinets to match the existing refaced ones. This might include a new free-standing kitchen island, pantry, desk or extra cabinets. Not sure if you should reface or replace? Schedule an appointment today with our Kitchen & Bath Designer. You can also talk flooring, tile and countertops at the same appointment.
Visit our showroom to see some of the many options available for kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets for your home. You can also call 217-670-1528 or use our Contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.